There is just a little memo for me for tomorrow.
The actions you need to do when you rent a motorbike:
- Choose a motorbike by its engine capacity. You don’t need 125 cm2 or more. 50-90 cm2 will be enough.
- Ask the staff to show you how to insert the key, how to start the bike, how to open the trunk, how to pull out the stand and so on.
- Repeat every action mentioned in the paragraph before by yourself. Ask for help if anything isn’t clear or you didn’t manage to do it by yourself.
- Take a few photos of the motorbike, particularly take close-ups of all the cracks and scratches.
- Get on the bike and try the brakes gently while you are moving the bike forth and back with your legs.
- Start the engine and try to feel the throttle handle. Turn it gently and wait until the engine gains its frequency of rotation. Add a little more, feel the thrust.